Once our heart stops beating, past few minutes we are considered dead. Person who passes away gets cremated or burnt – according to rules of their religion. However it is to be noted that only body dies- spirit flies out of the body. Most of our sacred books support :Body gets destroyed but the soul remains above all the pain. It gets a new body in heaven like we change our tore dresses, and takes birth again.But few of the soul don’t take the Arial route to afterlife due to many reasons and stick on this earth. Once a living encounter such paranormal entity, he is said to have seen a ghost. So, fellows out there, do not panic. Hold your breath as you go down with these scary real ghost facts.
Similar to our world, an another world exists. Whether call it an afterlife space, World of ghosts or dead people, the presence of phantoms can not be denied. Below are some interesting real ghost facts which describe their paranormal behavior.
REAL GHOST FACTS
1. Ghosts Remain In Quest
Ghosts are not sleeping, they are always roaming around especially if they want justice for their death. Ghouls are those people who don’t want to leave the earth.
They want to be noticed, that’s why if the room that has a ghost in it smells like perfume or you can cite unusual smoke or fogs. Ghosts are cold, that’s why if the room has an anonymous guest, you can feel cool or measure cold spots.
3. Animals And Ghosts
In animals, only cats and dogs can see a ghost. There are incidents when we find them barking or looking at random things like the wall, staircases or even the thin air. Well, if your pet is staring in the air they are usually staring at a ghost. Even the spirits of animals can “haunt.”
4. The Apparitions
People who die in an accident or crimes without justice their real ghost images of ghosts appear in a scary form of image. Ghosts may appear to a person that are close to them or to the person who is responsible for their bad.
5. Ghosts are Attention Seekers
Ghosts are not always harmful, they won’t/can’t hurt you they just want to be noticed by individual.
6. Ghosts Can Predict Things
Ghosts can see your future, sometimes they want to tell us through our dreams.
7. Good Vs. Bad
Good ghosts are not scary, Bad ghost or evil spirits are scary, revengeful and can harm anybody without a proper reason.
8. Where Ghouls’ Live
Ghosts do not stay at their remains or cemeteries. Usually they are staying at the church or some of them may haunt a house. More ghosts are at church than to the cemetery and haunted places in the world.
9. Ghosts Can’t Kill You
Ghosts have feelings but do not have senses. They can’t kill you but can control your mind. Having said that, they can use you to kill yourself. Also, they can use a living human body to communicate with other people.
10. How you hear the Footsteps
Ghosts can touch the ground using their feet but not their hands and any part of their body. That’s why you can hear footstep sometimes.
Ghost of a child below an year old is considered as an angel. Post their death, they are received by the heavenly messengers. They aren’t held responsible for any punishments and are put away from the cold fire of the hell.
12. Time Span of the Ghosts
Ghosts has only 12 nights to stay in their house after they die. According to mythological and religious texts, if the person hasn’t died a natural death, he surrounds his dear ones 12 days until his death.
If a person commits innumerable sin, his soul gets punishments worth extreme pain. After his punishment is completed, he is not reincarnated but released to earth as ghosts for the limitless time.Garuda purana
13. Why Ghosts stay earthbound?
An earthbound spirit is a human spirit that has not properly passed over. They have not gone onto the next level, the light, heaven, whatever you choose to call it. Moreover, they remain behind here on earth. They account for many ghost sightings and haunted places. The reasons for this are varied. Some are complicated and unique to that spirit and others are simple to understand and relate too. We will discuss some of the most common reasons why a spirit remains earthbound.
Site of death
Some spirits remain at or near the site of their death, especially if it was sudden and out of expectation. They remain confused and don’t know or accept that they have died. These spirits remain in the area and try to make contact with anyone that passes by that is sensitive to spirits. We can find these spirits almost anywhere a death occurs.
Fear of past deeds
Sometimes a spirit realizes that it is dead and that life continues beyond that. They do not go to the light for reasons such as the fear that their existence will end, fear of the unknown, fear of going to hell or judgement for past deeds. These spirits stay here because of their own fear.
Other spirits stay behind to take care of unfinished business. It may be to make sure their finances and their loved ones are fine or to pass along one final message. Often these earthbound spirits do not remain here for long. Once they can complete their goal, they normally pass over. If the deed that they are attempting to finish is complicated they will often contact the living to assist them. In many cases the living are unsure of what the spirit wants and it adds to the length of the time the spirit spends here. Almost anything that a spirit feels compelled to do before it goes to the light can make it remain here until it feels comfortable with how they have left things.
- Wade through these true stories of near death experiences.
Guilt can also be a reason for a spirit being stuck here. They may feel like they have left the family or loved ones too soon and not cared for. This is also the main reason why suicide victims and other spirits whose death was caused by their actions (alcoholics, drug overdose, etc) remain behind. They feel guilty over taking their life or contributing to their death.
The living can also hold a spirit here. By not letting go of them, they can be bound here by our love and unable or unwilling to go on until the living can come to terms with the loss.
This happens when people go beyond the normal grieving process and become obsessed with the deceased person. They feel that they left things unsaid, undone, etc. and they feel guilt over it. This keeps the spirit from going over many times simply because it does not want us to feel this way or be that upset.
- Spirits that haunt, want your attention.
- Ghosts have absolutely no sense of time.
- Spirits do not always realize that they are dead. To them, it is like they are in a state of awful nightmare.
- Ghouls can communicate with us in various ways. In dreams, through subliminal thoughts, automatic writing, via the use of a pendulum, and intuition. Other, more scientific ways are through white noise and E.V.P.
- Spirits are sometimes mischievous and always curious.
- Ghosts have a profound sense of smell! They are often attracted to certain scents.
Scary Facts about Ghosts
- Spirits are more active at night. Some people think that this is due to less electronic disturbance and that they are able to produce more energy when not having to compete with various electric and electronic devices. In the same sense, you are more likely to experience ghostly disturbances when your house is quiet.
- Spirits can and often do, manifest. Orbs, streaks of light, mists, dark shadows, shadows within shadows, and blurs within the air are the most common. Full-body apparitions are always possible, but are not likely.
- Most ghostly disturbances are actually residue or residual haunting. Events that play themselves out over and over again, often without the spirit having any control over it whatsoever.
- A Ghostly activity is often more prevalent around children and young adults due to the amount of energy they give off. The higher your personal energy, the more spirits are able to absorb.
- Spirits often retain memories and emotions of their physical life. And most certainly the memories and emotions associated with the time right before their death.
- Not all ghosts are “trapped.” Some choose to stay within the earthly realm.
- Spirits retain their personalities.
- Ghosts can often be helpful.
- Spirits can often be protective of the families they “haunt.”
Ghosts are in a state of confusion
Ghouls may actually exist in a state of confusion and not have a clue as to what happened to them, why they are here, why you cannot see or hear them, etc.
- Ghosts often cause trouble or become mischievous when they feel bore.
- Certain locations are vortexes or portals where ghosts/spirits can transport themselves from one realm or place to another.
They give you a chilling sensation
If you feel shivered all of a sudden without an explainable reason, It means there is a paranormal entity around you. There may be an evil spirit or a generous ghost who may have just walked by your side. Our sixth sense acts as a radar to detect abnormal happenings.
Ghosts, devils and creatures that belong to hell are empowered with evil stare. As our senses can predict paranormal activities around us, we can guess those happenings. So, next time when you feel somebody looking at you and you find no one actually there, you better know what to do.
What is a Witch?
A witch/chudail is a female restless spirit which has died because of suicide in her young age or, during giving birth to a child. Usually it is said that Chudail appears in the form of beautiful damsel in red sari with voluptuous figure which can be very seductive for young men, or as a hideous creature in white sari ready to drink your blood. Some of her key features which does not changes with her camouflage are:
- Her feet are backward
- She has a long thick black tongue
- She does not blink her eyelids
- If she died in her pregnancy phase, she ca be seen with the ghost of her infant.
Witches can be found near springs or water sources in deep dark forests. She can easily be controlled by any occult practitioner or tantrik. However it is advised that she should not be captured as if she is set free afterwards, she kills the practitioner. She usually sucks vitality out of young men’s semen until they become old and weak and then she kills and consume those corpses and wear the garlands of those bones.
They call your names to haunt you
Witches down the hell program ghost hauntings to take place on sight behind attractions. So, if you pass on a silent empty road in night and hear some strange noises or feel someone calling your name, Do not mistake to turn back. As your reaction is an invitation for them to get inside you.
Witches can easily roam in air with a dusky smell around. She may be in your room standing just behind you or sitting with you. Beware, they are hungry for flesh, especially of young ones. They are known for their hunger for blood, new hosts, lust and gory.
These were few scintillating real ghost facts every horror aficionados would love to know. If you were to pick only one, which of the aforementioned facts amazed you the most?
- Explore: True story of Annabelle, the doll from conjuring.